Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Baby steps

Not too much to report today. Dad got to work with the physio a little more and they had him standing and taking steps in place. Tomorrow they'll probably take him to the physio department and get him walking with the parallel bars. His mind is a little clearer yet. He will still be doing dialysis, probably 3 times a week. He had lots of visitors today, which he enjoyed but which played him (and Mom) out, as well. We would like to remind anyone who goes to visit to keep it short. Thanks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great news! I'm in awe of how quickly you are recovering. You may just be taking baby steps today- but as the mother of a 2 year old- I've witnessed that it doesn't take long to go from baby steps to 'full throttle, you can't catch me' running! I predict you'll do the same!
We are praying for you & Auntie Maxine often. We are thankful for answered prayers and for God's protection on you.
Lots of love,
Jenn

Anonymous said...

Our thoughts and prayers continue to be offered up on your behalf Stan & Maxine & family.

Anonymous said...

So wonderful to read the daily updates. I am praying for all of you. Saw Ruby and your Dad today, Stan..so happy with your progress of course. You are such a special family....love and prayers, Roberta. I want to come and see you again, Maxine....just for a few minutes. Take care and know that I love you, my special cousin.