Thursday, January 24, 2008

Summer revisited



Hi there. Since my last blog, Stan and I made a snap decision to get in on some of those seat sales and in less than a week had booked a holiday and flown away to Mexico. We stayed by the Caribean Sea near Playa del Carmen, Mexico. The green and growing things just do my heart good. We love to walk along the water edge and look at the amazing colors of the sea. It was a very peaceful holiday. I was a wonderful time to regenerate in the sun and then time to come home to work to be done. Time away did not erase the sadness going on for loved ones that are facing serious illness. Please continue to pray for my friend, Neita and her family and for Ruthanne and her family. Both are in need of our prayers for strength, courage and comfort.

No comments: