Sunday, August 31, 2008

August 31st update



Well, here I sit on a drizzly Sunday afternoon. The house is quiet with everyone catching up on well deserved sleep. Harvest has been going well. We have enjoyed Robert, Melissa and Josiah home the last few days. Robert has given me a break from the combine and they stayed over so I could help my "second born" to celebrate her birthday! We are off to an evening of singing in our church building and I look forward to spending a nice evening with friends. I can't believe it is the last day of August. We are just over half done harvest, kids are back in school for another year and we are about 2 months away from out next grandchild being born. I will be excited to go spend time in Saskatoon with Linaya as Monica has the new baby in October. Melissa has been feeling a little better but still thinks February could be a long time away as they wait for their new baby. Josiah and Linaya are such fun. They have both stolen our hearts and entertain us with their rapid change from baby to walking, talking toddlers! We are very blessed by our family. Stephen was in Saskatchewan for a week and we shared him between home and Saskatoon. As always, it is wonderful to have the family together and we look forward to Christmas.

No comments: