Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Almost there.......



I woke up this moring feeling like "I'm back". I have spent that last couple of weeks feeling some kind of pain or haze from some kind of medications. I woke up this morning and stretched and thought, "Hey! nothing hurts" Good sign, The stent is still irritating and it still stings if I flex where the IV enters the top of my hand, but other than that, I think I'll be quite mobile tomorrow when the stent comes out. They will let me know if I continue with once a day trips for one kind of antibiotic while I take pills at home now for the other kind for another week. Stan and I don't have a good batting average for infections. I guess we just better stay out of trouble. Excuse me while I go get a LARGE glass of water and go back to bed for a while. Stan is off to the swather later than usual as he stayed up a little later last night and visited Stephen, Robert and Melissa and Josiah. They have been here since Sunday afternoon and leave today. It has been great to see them and I hadn't seen our Stephen since Christmas. He's looking great and we had some really nice visits as he did some trips to town with me. Robert learned the fine art of swathing yesterday and let Stan catch up on a nap. Melissa is looking good but still not having a real easy pregnancy and little Josiah? Well!! He just spreads sunshine where he goes!! He makes me smile!!

No comments: