Tuesday, October 28, 2008

God blesses us again!

Well, the only thing better than having two grandkids is now having three!!!! and the anticipation of the fourth. Monica gave birth to a wonderful baby girl this morning on October 28th, my Mom (Grace Jacobs') birthday. If you can see from Heaven, then my Mom is smiling, too! Linaya is very excited. She just keeps hugging her so tenderly.
Gianna Pearl and Mommy will be back home tomorrow. Pearl Orr was Roy's great, great grandma, wife of Wilfred Orr.

Ruby Bell had her knee surgery last Wednesday and is still in hospital in the General in Regina. Things have not progressed as quickly as she had hoped. Keep her in your prayers for a speedy recovery.

I feel guilty being in Saskatoon without Stan. Even if it's considered "helping out" I know I'm having just way too much fun! You can check out Roy and Monica's blog for baby pics. Many more cute ones to come. :-) Happy Grandma and Grandpa!

No comments: