Friday, March 14, 2008

Ah, March 12th is over!



Well, the appointment with Dr. Chang is now behind us. Stan went into Regina General on Wednesday and had some surgery as out patient with Dr. Chang who had done his original skin grafting. Hopefully, Stan will be more comfortable when the stitches come out in 2 weeks and will have a little more range of motion with his right arm after the "release" procedure has healed. I had really been dreading the thought so Melissa and Josiah walked the hallways and visited me while Stan was in surgery. Josiah is a sweet diversion and we read books and he caught a nap on Grandma's shoulder and we had a lovely time together! Thanks for you consideration. I appreciated you so much. Robert, Melissa and Josiah came home with us until Sunday so it has been such a nice visit. I have been fighting a terrible cold and tried not to pass it along to Stan and mess up his surgery schedule! So far he hasn't got it but I feel like I've been taking a double dose. SIGH.

No comments: