Tuesday, December 19, 2006

YES!

It is finally Dec. 19th. It is the day we head to Saskatoon to meet Stephen at the plane and to have our family all together. I am soooo excited. I have become like my mother! The entry way is full of baking and food to head north. Monica is planning on Christmas dinner at her house, but I can help out a little, right??? I used to tease my Mom that we had our own water. She used to bring everything from the turkey to the vegetables!! (I'm not quite that bad, am I??) The next entry may be from Saskatoon. Happy holidays to you, too! Love from Stan and Maxine :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great Holiday being together. Don't blame you for being excited!
Sharon Parker

Anonymous said...

This is an extra special Christmas for your family. I wish you all the best! Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Glad to know you will all be together for the Holiday Vacation... Nice especially for Steve to be back for a few days.
We do not write much on your blog, but certainly enjoy all the news.... Oh this world we live in !!! News in a minute..
Love you all.
Cal and Irene